Re: Debian Science: Wrong Understanding :(

On 8/25/05, Christophe Prud'homme <prudhomm@debian.org> wrote:
> [ Jeudi 25 Août 2005 13:14 ]
> | Oops,
> |
> | I thought that this Debian Science list is about the science
> | of Debian: i.e. designed to make the ''magical'' debugging and
> | ''secret'' developments available and accessible to everyone.
> Hopefully there is nothing magical about Debian except for the fact that there
> is  such a huge amount of people contributing in their free time to the
> project :)
Agreed! I know this is off topic, but its one of the fundamental
aspects of Debian that IMHO makes Debian so much better than anything
else. Debian has no commercial entity behind it, so no decisions are
made in board rooms. Every bug/communication/argument/decision/fix of
Debian is laying right out there for everyone to see for themselves if
you know where to look. Well.. maybe that is magical.
JDR