Re: Debian Science: Wrong Understanding :(

[ Jeudi 25 Août 2005 13:14 ]
| Oops,
|
| I thought that this Debian Science list is about the science
| of Debian: i.e. designed to make the ''magical'' debugging and
| ''secret'' developments available and accessible to everyone.
Hopefully there is nothing magical about Debian except for the fact that there
is  such a huge amount of people contributing in their free time to the
project :)

| OK, I must be wrong :( .. So what list should I subscribe,
| beside debian-users?
debian-devel

C.
--
Debian Developer
Scienfific computing packages maintainer