Re: Hello

On 8/12/05, muzzle <muzzle@gmail.com> wrote:
> Ooooooooopppppppppppsssssssss
> I sent this email to thomas only by mistake, this brings up my old
> question, why is the default reply-to-author and not reply-to-list?

I asked that when I first joined the list a couple weeks ago.. Helen
was nice enough to look into it and sent me this (which I'm fine with,
as long as there is a reason):
I checked this with the Debian listmasters, and was told that setting reply-to
to the list is generally considered harmful.  I was pointed here:

So I'm sorry, but it seems that Debian lists in general won't have the reply-to
set to the list.

Helen.