Re: gnuplot + readline

Hi,

The following is from /usr/share/doc/gnuplot/README.Debian:

[license incompatibilities]

Uuups, i missed that one, sorry. Strange though, because i had a
RedHat 9 installation with gnuplot using libreadline.

Short of building your own package, my only recommendation is to use
'' instead of 'full-file-name' when referring to the last file
accessed by gnuplot.

Hm, this doesn't help me much because i often have to put several files
in one plot.

Anyway, thank you for your quick response and please excuse me for
overlooking README.Debian.

Lothar