ABINIT software

Hi,

My name is Yann Pouillon, I am doing a post-doc in solid-state physics
in Louvain-la-Neuve, Belgium, home of the ABINIT software, a GPL code
which calculates ground-state properties and response functions of
materials and molecules within the Density Functional Theory (DFT)
framework.

I have joined the core developer team of ABINIT, and become one of the
webmasters of the ABINIT website (http://www.abinit.org/).

I am currently adding support for Autoconf to ABINIT, and I am planning
to provide Debian packages in the near future. Stay tuned!

Best regards,

Yann.

--
Yann Pouillon                      UCL/SE/FSA/MAPR/PCPM
Tel: +32 (0)10 47 81 91            Bâtiment Boltzmann, a+1