Re: Hello

Hello all,

While we're doing introductions, I'm Mattthew Nobes, a high-energy
physics postdoc at Cornell.  I do computational quantum field theory,
and have been a linux user for going on eight years now.

I'm interested in putting together a set of packages designed to aid
in high-order perturbative calculations of Feynman diagrams.  There
are a number of packages out there, some free, some not.

One particular question I had was wether anybody here had experiance
with maxima as a replacement for maple/mathmatica?

                                                                           Matt