Re: gnuplot

On Wed, 10 Aug 2005, kamaraju kusumanchi wrote:

For starters
1) It cannot plot across rows. It can plot only across columns
2) Almost all the data processing has to be done using some outside program. It would be nice if it has more inherent data processing capabilities. 3) Not much 3D support - Stream lines cannot be drawn, vector plots cannot be drawn.
Well I might add that you can not use your own customized colors and non ASCII
inscriptions.  I use some postprocessing of the resulting EPS to fix this. But
the more urgent question is: Is there any visualisation program which can be
used non-interactively to be used in web applications or something else?