Re: 3.0.15 boot-floppies uploaded for s390

Gerhard,

I'm installing debian for s390 on my mp3000. At this time, I got your
latest ramdisk, kernel files and it worked well until 'Install the
Base System' step. I selected 'network', 'testing' as distribution
and default server - http://http.us.debian.org/debian - as installation
server. But I got the error like below.

        +-----------------+ Base Installation Error +-----------------+
        | debootstrap exited with an error (return value 2)           |
        |                        <Continue>                           |

What should I do next?

TIA,
Jae-hwa
--