Re: Attention! This message has been checked by Kaspersky AntiVirus. The results are in the message body

kavkeeper@mail.primorye.ru -> debian-russian@lists.debian.org  @ 3 Mar 2005 08:44:05 -0000:

 k> Kaspersky Anti-Virus reports a problem
 k> in the following message:
 k> ----------------------
 k> From:MAILER-DAEMON@lists.debian.org
 k> To:debian-russian@lists.debian.org
 k> ----------------------
 k> file.pif	infected: Email-Worm.Win32.Mydoom.m
 k> 	deleted: Email-Worm.Win32.Mydoom.m

 k> ----------------------
 k> From: "MAILER-DAEMON" <MAILER-DAEMON@lists.debian.org>
 k> To: debian-russian@lists.debian.org
 k> Subject: Message could not be delivered
 k> Date: Thu, 3 Mar 2005 18:40:14 +1000

 k> Dear user of lists.debian.org, administration of lists.debian.org would like to inform you that,

 k> Your email account has been used to send a huge amount of unsolicited email during this week.
 k> We suspect that your computer was infected and now contains a hidden proxy server.

 k> We recommend that you follow our instructions in order to keep your computer safe.

 k> Have a nice day,
 k> The lists.debian.org support team.

Это у кого Каспер так продвинуто настроен, что отсылает ругань наружу?
Оторвите нафиг.

--
Artem Chuprina
RFC2822: <ran{}ran.pp.ru> Jabber: ran@jabber.ran.pp.ru