RFS/RFC: rush 0.2-1 (initial upload)

Hi,

I’m looking for someone to review (and probably sponsor) the first
revision of my “rush” package.  I was told on debian-mentors to ask
again here; I hope that requesting sponsorship on this list is okay.
The source package is available at:

	http://services.yne.at/~michi/packages/rush_0.2-1.dsc

	Version:	0.2-1
	Upstream:	Adam Wiggins <adam@heroku.com>
	Homepage:	http://rush.heroku.com/
	Vcs-Git:	git://git.debian.org/~michi-guest/rush.git

“rush”, implemented in pure Ruby, aims to be an object-oriented
replacement for classical Unix shells.  Using a small server called
“rushd”, it can communicate with remote machines via an SSH tunnel and
allows to work on them transparently.

“rush” builds the following binary packages:

	rush	–	Ruby replacement for a shell
	rushd	–	Ruby replacement for a shell, server part

The ITP this upload would close is #466823.  The license has since been
clarified by the upstream author; “rush” is available under the terms of
the MIT/X License.

As this is my first take at a package using Ruby, I hope that I’m doing
the right thing in debian/rules.  Please correct me if you find unusual
or evil things in there.  It does build fine in pbuilder and is lintian
clean.

I would be glad if someone could take a look at this package or even
upload it for me.

Thanks in advance,
--
Michael Schutte <m.schutte.jr@gmail.com>