Re: Your "mysql-mm" stable upload

Hi,

On Fri, 14 Sep 2012 06:26:21 +0100
"Adam D. Barratt" <adam@adam-barratt.org.uk> wrote:
> I noticed that you've uploaded a "mysql-mm" package to the "stable NEW"
> queue.  However both the version and changelog for the update suggest it
> was intended for the backports.d.o archive and there doesn't appear to
> have been any discussion regarding the upload on debian-release; please
> could you confirm what the intention was?

 Well, just I intended to ask after upload to stable-proposed-updates,
 and I misunderstood it's okay.

 My intention is
  - fix RC (lack for depends) in stable as well as testing/unstable
  - didn't know appropriate version number for s-p-u, so use bpo option

--
Regards,

 Hideki Yamane     henrich @ debian.or.jp/org
 http://wiki.debian.org/HidekiYamane