Freeze exception pre-request for ganeti

Hi,

I send this exception request a bit in advance, since all bugs were
opened and known from before the freeze, and I'd like to know if we can
still fix them in Wheezy; due to lack of time I wasn't able to prepare
all in time. Sorry!

By next weekend, once we sort a bug upstream, I would like to request an
exception for fixing the following bugs:

- #624256, needs an upstream fix, but will be non-invasive
- #676930, needs cherry-picking two patches from upstream
- #677674, needs a trivial typo fix in the Debian packaging
- #682333, which is the most important one because is completely breaks
  KVM+Ganeti; this will be a change in the configure-time options for
  Ganeti, so packaging change only

See also
https://groups.google.com/forum/?fromgroups#!topic/ganeti-devel/BGSipGhYugA
for a more in-depth email regarding Ganeti in Wheezy.

I will send a debdiff once we have everything in place, but this is an
early request to see if there are any potential issues.

thanks,
iustin