RE: mumble and celt, #682010, TC

Hi all,

I recall there was another shortcoming with mumble on Debian. Debian does not allow multiple versions of a library to be installed.

Normally mumble is compiled against two celt libs 0.7.1 and 0.11.1. Could it be an option to use the 0.11.1 release of celt?

Greetings,

Mark-Willem
-- former mumble hacker --