pysvn: RC fix #678559 as new upstream release

Hi,

 I've fixed RC bug #678559 as introducing new upstream release.
 This debdiff is huge, however, most of the code is able to be ignored.

 - Some of them are for Win32 and MacOSX, we can ignore it.
 - Rest of them are "PyCXX" library, but Debian use it as python-cxx-dev
   package to specified with "--pycxx-src-dir=/usr/share/python$*/CXX",
   so we can ignore it.

 So, you may think why I didn't create minimum set patch from upstream.
 Because, I don't want to introduce _any_ regression _by Debian_.

Pros)
 - pysvn supports subversion1.7
 - not introduce any regression by Debian
 - easy apply security update in the future if vulnerablity will be
 - we can step forward to unblock subversion1.7
   (as http://release.debian.org/britney/hints/jcristau)

Cons)
 - it is not suitable for basic freeze rule

note)
 - upstream code seems to be stable enough, no critical issue was reported
   and upstream haven't released any patch for this version since 3rd Mar 2012
   - it's before freeze (I wonder why current package maintainer didn't put it
   to repository.

 Please consider to allow pushing this update to repository.
 Thanks.

--
Regards,

 Hideki Yamane     henrich @ debian.or.jp/org