Re: Freeze-exception for beast-mcmc possible? (Was: beast-mcmc_1.6.2-3_amd64.changes ACCEPTED into unstable)

Hi,

On Fri, Jul 13, 2012 at 10:42:01AM +0200, Julien Cristau wrote:
> On Fri, Jul 13, 2012 at 10:35:52 +0200, Andreas Tille wrote:
>
> > On Thu, Jul 12, 2012 at 06:02:50PM +0200, Julien Cristau wrote:
> > >
> > > What are you talking about?
> > >
> > > beast-mcmc-lib |    1.6.2-1 | unstable/contrib | armel, armhf, ia64, powerpc, s390x
> > >
> > > The package *is* available on those archs in an out of date version, so
> > > it's not considered for migration.
> >
> > Ups, that's new to me.  I was told that autobuilders do not fetch
> > Build-Depends from non-free.  This is good news on one hand - I will
> > try to investigate how the other archs might proceed.
> >
> They shouldn't.  I think they might in some cases if the non-free
> packages are available in incoming, as that's not split between main and
> non-free, which is arguably a bug.

in other words the best thing I could do is probably file a bug against
ftpmaster to remove this for all other architectures than i386/amd64
(and probably file another bug which you are mentioning above - but I
have to less knowledge about this to find a reasonable wording here).

Thanks for your patience

        Andreas.

--
http://fam-tille.de