Re: Freeze exception for v4l-utils (drop cross compiled libs)

Hi Gregor,

Gregor Jasny <gjasny@googlemail.com> (08/07/2012):
> currently the v4l-utils source package builds lib32v4l-0 and
> lib32v4l-dev packages on amd64. I'd like to get rid of them better
> sooner than later. With the recent ia32-libs uploads the last reverse
> dependency vanished. Will the release team grant a freeze exception to
> drop the two cross compiled packages?

if it's not about fixing any bugs in your package, I think I'll prefer
the current status quo over changing a bug-free package. Other release
team members might have another opinion though.

Mraw,
KiBi.