Re: Freeze exeception for amavisd-new-2.7.2?
On 01/07/12 10:38, Alexander Wirt wrote:
unfortunatly one of my upstreams decided to release a bugfix version
this night. The (upstream) diff is pretty small and so I want to ask
for an exception, if the exception is granted I can upload the new
package til monday. I attached the release notes to help you in
getting a decision.
In order to make a decision, could you please send us a debdiff between
1:2.7.1-2 and what you want to upload to unstable?
Mehdi Dogguy مهدي الدڤي