libggi removal

Hi release team,
I suggest we remove libggi from Wheezy. It's totally obsolete these days,
dead upstream and RC-buggy since 1.5 years (608981).

Removing it would involve the following packages:

GGI-related and to be removed along, no rev-deps on their own:
libgiigic
libggimisc
libggiwmh
libggigcp

These packages need to be fixed:
zhcon (test compile with ggi dropped was successful)
vlc (already dropped support in 2.0.0-1, but apparently maintainers
    forgot to remove the  build-dep)
heroes (builds a separate binary package, which can easily be dropped)

Ok to proceed?

Cheers,
        Moritz