Re: libpqxx v4.0 sid upload

On 2012-06-19 12:26:39, Julien Cristau wrote:
> On Tue, Jun 19, 2012 at 11:20:30 +0100, Marcin Kulisz wrote:
>
> > Hi guys,
> > I'd like to upload (not personally but by my sponsor [thx Matthijs btw]) new
> > version of pqxx (postgresql bindings for C++) to unstable. I'm putting urgency
> > to medium to make it before freeze.
>
> Are you kidding?  What do you think the point of the urgency field is?

As an answer I'll ask you if those questions are rhetorical? If they are not
I'll try to answer them.
To answer your 1st question answer is no. Answer to your 2nd question is 'I
think so' as DP is not very complicated in this case.
Is it satisfactory for you?

> > Maintainers of the packages dependant on libpqxx have been asked to try it as
> > it has been upload to experimental some time ago.
> > Therefore I'm hoping everything is ok and that release team has no objections
> > to above.
> >
> No, this is very much not OK.  The time for such requests ended at least
> a month ago.

In this case what are you suggesting me/us to do, as freeze is not there yet?

> Cheers,
> Julien

Good day to you too.
--

|_|_|0|         "Heghlu'Meh QaQ jajVam"          |

gpg --keyserver pgp.mit.edu --recv-keys 0x58C338B3
3DF1 A4DF C732 4688 38BC F121 6869 30DD  58C3 38B3