*no* transition of miniupnpc and nusoap
I am willingly avoiding to ask for transitions of both the miniupnpc
library, and PHP nusoap, in order to not break things before the freeze.
I don't think there's any major feature or bug fixes that would need
If anyone thinks this is a bad decision, and that we should rush to
change things before Wheezy, please let me know (and the release team).
Note that both have been sitting in Experimental for quite some time, so
anyone willing to test with them are welcome.
My plan is to upload them to SID as soon as Wheezy is released (after of
course, asking for a transition).