Re: versioned tiff uploaded to experimental
Julien Cristau <email@example.com> wrote:
> On Sun, Jan 29, 2012 at 07:05:25 -0500, Jay Berkenbilt wrote:
>> Any objections to this plan? I would probably wait until after wheezy
>> to work on removal of tiff3, but I guess we could move libtiff-dev to
>> libtiff5-dev sooner than that if lots of packages work fine with it.
>> But we don't necessarily have to.
> The plan sounds good to me, fwiw. Sorry for the delay in replying.
No problem. Coincidentally, I am in the process of preparing uploads
for unstable since upstream released this weekend. I guess the next
step will be sometime post-wheezy when we try to push to get rid of
tiff3 from the archive.
Do I have to do anything to ask for all tiff reverse dependencies to be
automatically rebuild (other than mentioning it here)? I expect the
uploads within half an hour.
Jay Berkenbilt <firstname.lastname@example.org>