Re: [SRM] proposed stable update ca-certificates
On Tuesday 13 September 2011 04:37:56 Thijs Kinkhorst wrote:
> There have been no furhter folluwups on the "ca-certificates version
> number reuse" thread for a while now. My conclusion is that we need to
> prepare an upload targeted at stable to ensure the change is also included
> in the point release, on cd's etc.
I was waiting for ftp-master's response, but they seem to be busy lately.
> I've attached my proposed change. Please review and let me know if I can
I think it needs to be uploaded via the sec archive, and the +nmu3 version
removed from it. IIRC when syncing sec-master to ftp-master all versions are
Raphael Geissert - Debian Developer
www.debian.org - get.debian.net