Re: Release Goals (documentation etc.)

On Thu, 28 Jul 2011, Niels Thykier wrote:
> I already mentioned this on IRC, but for good measure.  I have put up a
> draft for Release Goal documentation[1].  While I was writing it, I
> realised that we encourage the usage of usertags and require that the
> advocate to keep track of process...
>    So I figured we could do the advocates a favour and make some script
> that could measure progress on usertagged bugs.  I have written a small
> prototype script in python[2] that can be used as a basis.

The DEX GSOC project might provide something similar already:
http://dex.alioth.debian.org/gsoc2011/projects/dex.html

The graph look rather weird currently but the goal is very similar,
keep track of such projects, provide graph of progress to motivate people
and so on.

Raphaël Hertzog ◈ Debian Developer

                      ▶ http://RaphaelHertzog.fr (Français)