Re: [SRM] Uploading new upstream stable version to Squeeze?

On Sat, 2011-06-11 at 21:27 +0200, Aurelien Jarno wrote:
> On Wed, Jun 08, 2011 at 07:12:57PM +0200, Philipp Kern wrote:
> > Aurelien,
> >
> > On Sun, Jun 05, 2011 at 12:23:51PM +0200, Aurelien Jarno wrote:
> > > I am therefore thinking about uploading the next upstream stable version
> > > (2.11.4 is currently in test period, it will be released in the next
> > > days), similarly to what is currently done for the kernel. What's your
> > > opinion on that, is it something that you would allow?
> >
> > [3] and [4] look fine, I'd like to see the whole diff against Squeeze, though.
> > Is it reviewable?  (Added test cases also seem like a great idea, FWIW.)
[..]
> If it is possible to upload such a version, I'll integrate that in the
> SVN and I'll provide a full diff of the debian/ directory for final
> review. We'll include some small other changes (e.g. support for kernel
> 3.0 in the preinst script).

Thanks.  From what I've seen, I'd be interested in seeing the fixes
applied to p-u.

Given the timescales of the upcoming 6.0.2 and the larger-than-usual
size of the diff, we'd prefer to look at getting this uploaded early in
the 6.0.3 cycle, to give us a longer period with the updated version
available for testing.

Regards,

Adam