Le mercredi 30 mars 2011 à 19:21 +0200, Luk Claes a écrit :
> # remove obsolete libraries
>   Advocate: Barry deFreese and Luk Claes
>   State: confirmed
>   Wiki: http://wiki.debian.org/ReleaseGoals/RemoveOldLibs
>
> This worked quite well and should continue so we can get rid of obsolete
> libraries IMHO. One of the main candidates are the old db libraries,
> though there are also still some old gnome libraries and without doubt
> others.

I fully support this, and I’d like indeed to remove some more obsolete
libraries for wheezy. We should start with HAL and gnome-vfs, which are
big things. Along the way I’d like to get rid of the least used GTK2
libraries in favor of their GTK3 counterpart.

--
 .''`.
: :' :     “You would need to ask a lawyer if you don't know