[SRM] upload of debian-reference/2.46 to stable

Hi,

Please approve uploading of debian-reference (2.46) to stable.  (I am
resending this with proper title.  Debian web pages have been updated by
already commited changes.)

Basically, "[VUA 76-1] volatile replaced by new updates suite"
  http://lists.debian.org/debian-volatile-announce/2011/msg00000.html
was too late and too big changes which I could not include for squeeze
release. (Bug #614224)

I would like to fix this major issue for English, Japanese, French, and
Italian with this updates.  I also made contents only minor fixes as follows:

| debian-reference (2.46) stable; urgency=low
|
|   * Updated Portguese translation by Américo Monteiro.
|   * Fixed s/--get-selection/--get-selections/ etc. Closes: #612435
|   * Reflected introduction of squeeze-updates suite which replaced
|     Debian Volatile Service. Closes: #614224
|   * Fixed URL for Debian Mirror Checker site. Closes: #614253

Please note "Portguese translation" was not 100 % translation.  Any additional
translation is better :-)

(For other future improvements or updates, I will target them to sid
with larger version number.)

Osamu

PS: Build failure on www-master was fixed by DSA fixing server
    configuration.  So this is a good source.