Re: Your recent sqlite3 and neon27 uploads
On Fri, 2010-12-17 at 22:58 +0000, Adam D. Barratt wrote:
> Or I might just have confused myself instead *sigh* If you were
> suggesting uploading 0.29.5-2 with the shlibs change to use 0.29.3 and
> then leaving it in unstable and 0.29.3 in squeeze then yes, that would
> be fine.
Please give a quick look at the package or review the debdiff.
> Adam (who promises to stop replying to himself, at least for tonight)
No worries and sorry for the delay. I was abroad and later I didn't
feel very good. If you allow this, I'll upload ASAP.