Bug#602686: unblock: chromium-browser/6.0.472.63~r59945-2
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
Please unblock package chromium-browser
chromium-browser (6.0.472.63~r59945-2) unstable; urgency=high
* Added the missing changelog credit for the 5.0.375.29~r46008-1 revision.
Obviously this was not a "stealing" as foolishly written by Fabien Tassin
in a blog rant, but was a bad debian/changelog merge.
* Backported security patches from stable:
- High Use-after-free in text editing. Credit to David Bloom of the Google
Security Team, Google Chrome Security Team (Inferno) and Google Chrome
Security Team (Cris Neckar).
- High Memory corruption with enormous text area. Credit to wushi of
- High Bad cast with the SVG use element. Credit to the kuzzcc.
- High Use-after-free in text control selections. Credit to "vkouchna".
- High Integer overflows in font handling. Credit to Aki Helin of OUSPG.
- High Bad use of destroyed frame object. Credit to various developers,
- High Type confusions with event objects. Credit to "fam.lam" and Google
Chrome Security Team (Inferno).
- High Out-of-bounds array access in SVG handling. Credit to wushi of
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: GnuPG v1.4.10 (GNU/Linux)
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----