Re: Freeze exception request for xfsprogs-3.1.3
On Thu, 2010-09-30 at 15:58 +1000, Nathan Scott wrote:
> ----- "Adam D. Barratt" <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> > Testing currently has 3.1.2-1. Why does the 3.1.3 upload revert all
> > the changes made in that version?
> There are no changes, everything is merged in the released source tarball.
-xfsprogs (3.1.2-1) unstable; urgency=low
+xfsprogs (3.1.3) unstable; urgency=low
- * xfsprogs is not a native package
- Closes: 510516
- * Replace libreadline5-dev build dependency with libreadline-dev
- Closes: 553875
- * Source format is 3.0 (quilt)
- * DH compatibility level is 7
- * Fix debhelper-but-no-misc-depends
- * Fix out-of-date-standards-version
- * Fix incorrect-libdir-in-la-file
+ * New upstream release
+ * Enforce building with libblkid (closes: #593320)
- -- Anibal Monsalve Salazar <email@example.com> Wed, 09 Jun 2010 12:27:47 +1000
+ -- Nathan Scott <firstname.lastname@example.org> Thu, 26 Aug 2010 23:06:46 +1000
The corresponding changes to debian/control, debian/source/*,
debian/compat and debian/rules have all been reverted.