Chromium 6 in squeeze

Hi Release Team,

In the next few days upstream will release chromium 6 in the stable
channel. This means that v5 will not receive any further (security)
update, and v6 will receive security and stability updates.

I could start to backport patches, but unfortunately there are some
important webkit security issues (SVG related) that are hard to backport
due to at least one or two major refactoring[1] of the SVG code.
This means that any future SVG security issue (and unfortunately they
are frequent) will be hard to fix.

Therefore I kindly ask you permission to upload chromium 6 in unstable.

[1] http://trac.webkit.org/changeset/57886
    http://trac.webkit.org/changeset/58212

Cheers,
Giuseppe.