Re: binNMU order of ObjC/GNUstep packages

В Mon, 23 Aug 2010 07:55:44 +0200, Mehdi Dogguy написа:
> The transition monitor shows that order. If the order inferred from
> the build-dependencies is incorrect, then there is a problem in your
> packages.

There is no problem with the build-dependencies.  The only problem is
when a package gets uploaded before its dependency is binNMUed, and we
forget to rebuild it afterwards.  The transition monitor does not show
such cases.

> The last one is the only one "affected". I'll schedule the necessary
> binNMU request.

Thanks.