Re: binNMU order of ObjC/GNUstep packages

On 08/23/2010 12:34 AM, Yavor Doganov wrote:
> [CCing -release because this is a FAQ during GNUstep transitions;
> hope you don't mind.]

If you want…

> [...]

I usually schedule binNMUs according to a topological order computed
from build-dependencies informations. The transition monitor shows that
order. If the order inferred from the build-dependencies is incorrect,
then there is a problem in your packages.

Now, from all involved packages, there are a few that I hadn't binNMUed:
adun.app, gnustep-back and talksoup.app. The first two compiled with new
versions and there is no need to re-schedule them. The last one is the
only one "affected". I'll schedule the necessary binNMU request.

Regards,

--
Mehdi Dogguy مهدي الدڤي
http://dogguy.org/