Re: Unblock request: Cherokee

On Wed, 2010-08-18 at 18:40 -0500, Gunnar Wolf wrote:
> Squeeze currently has version 1.0.4-1 of the Cherokee webserver. This
> version suffers from a series of SSL/TLS problems (worst of all is
> that it just won't work with Firefox).
>
> I am uploading version 1.0.8-1 - Upstream's release notices since
> 1.0.4 include:
[...]
> So, as you can see, the NEW characteristics are quite minor - Most of
> what has been added are FIXes.

There's also some changes that weren't mentioned, unless I missed them -
for instance, the addition of an "AJAX upload" control,
admin/{Backup,Login}.py and CTK/XMLRPCProxy.py

Many of those changes appear to be interconnected, so it's probable
they're "support" covered by one of the changes you mentioned.

In any case, the changes look sane enough; unblocked.

Regards,

Adam