Re: uboot-envtools and uboot-mkimage

On Mon, Aug 16, 2010 at 7:09 PM, Per Andersson <avtobiff@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Sun, Aug 15, 2010 at 11:59 PM, Philipp Kern <pkern@debian.org> wrote:
>> On 08/15/2010 11:40 PM, Per Andersson wrote:

>>> avtobiff@pong:~/debian/packages/pkg-fso$ debdiff
>>> /var/cache/apt/archives/uboot-envtools_20081215-2_i386.deb
>>> uboot-envtools_20081215-3_i386.deb
>>> [The following lists of changes regard files as different if they have
>>> different names, permissions or owners.]
>>>

>> Could you please actually debdiff the dscs?  debdiff'ing the debs is not
>> really helpful for reviewing.
>
> Sorry, debdiff of dscs attached.

I realized that the diff is probably way too big. I removed at least half of
the debdiff, attached.

Regarding uboot-mkimage and the proposed NMU or adoption. Is it
possible to adopt the
package now or should I wait? Attaching debdiff for uboot-mkimage
(NMU), only difference in
the case of adoption would of course be me as maintainer.

--
Per