Re: Bug#561944: GNUstep transition
On Mon, 2010-08-09 at 16:39 +0200, Mehdi Dogguy wrote:
> On 0, Yavor Doganov <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> > On Mon, Aug 09, 2010 at 01:13:22PM +0100, Neil McGovern wrote:
> > > Could you try and get it ready to move into testing, with the RC
> > > bugs fixed?
> > Sure, but what about the libmodplug transition? Should we wait for it
> > or we can upload the GNUstep core libraries to unstable right now? (I
> > guess the binNMU for cynthiune.app can be scheduled later.)
> AFAICS, libmodplug transition was waiting for xmms2, which was waiting
> for sqlite3 to be rc-fixed, which happened two days ago. All packages for
> libmodplug's transition are now ready. IMO, we should try to get them in
> Squeeze before starting this transition.
That would be my preference as well.
I'm currently doing a test run to see what, if anything, britney thinks
still needs to be fixed in order to finish the libmodplug transition.
It's taking rather a while though, as the set of packages which end up
being considered for installability checks is rather large.