Re: Intending to upload DHCP v4 to unstable (small transition necessary)

Hi,

On Wed, 2010-06-09 at 05:57 +1000, Andrew Pollock wrote:
> There's been a modest amount of clamouring for ISC DHCP v4 packages in time
> for Squeeze.
>
> I have had packages in experimental for some time now, and recently managed
> to rebuild a decent test infrastructure to allow me to do some more work on
> the packages.
[...]

isc-dhcp transitioned to testing in tonight's britney run.

> I have filed bugs with these packages to let them know of the impending
> transition. The bugs are all blocking bug #547653

There are still two blocking bugs listed; the maintainers of both
affected packages said (in those bugs) that they were happy for the
transition to go ahead without their packages being ready but would make
sure they were updated in the near future.

Regards,

Adam