Re: ICU status check
"Adam D. Barratt" <email@example.com> wrote:
> On Fri, June 25, 2010 22:46, Jay Berkenbilt wrote:
>> So, I don't want to nag since I know the release team is busy managing
>> many conflicting priorities, but I'd like to get some sense of when I
>> can upload ICU 4.4. If it's "soon", I'll wait on uploading the 4.6 test
>> releases. If not, then I may just go ahead and start on 4.6 with
>> experimental. However, I will still want to upload 4.4 to unstable.
> Apologies for not getting back to you sooner; sorting out what we were
> doing after the python transition took a little longer than expected.
> Please go ahead with the upload of 4.4 to unstable.
Thanks. I will be offline starting in about 5 hours until Sunday early
afternoon. As soon as I return, I will upload. That way I will be able
to closely monitor for any problems.
No problem on the delay. We're all volunteers!