Re: Intending to upload DHCP v4 to unstable (small transition necessary)

On 06/08/2010 09:57 PM, Andrew Pollock wrote:

So assuming the release team is cool with everything, I will go
ahead and upload the packages in the next few days.

The Release Team announced [1] a transition freeze on last May 21st. So,
your intent to start a transition comes a bit late I'm afraid. Furthermore,
the Python transition will start soon and your transition is tied to
Python (via avahi). We really prefer to start the Python transition
first. So, please don't upload yet.

[1] http://lists.debian.org/debian-devel-announce/2010/05/msg00000.html

Regards,

--