haskell documentation packages names (was: Bits from the Release Team: What should go into squeeze?)

Hi.

Excerpts from Philipp Kern's message of Dom Mar 14 17:42:58 -0300 2010:
(...)
> We would like to know what needs attention, what bugs still need to be
> fixed in your package before squeeze is released, which features or new
> upstream versions you want to see in squeeze which are not ready yet.

We, from the Debian Haskell Group, are planning to use a standard name for the
packages containing the documentation of the libraries, namely,
libghc6-.*-doc.  This will require 28 packages going through NEW with only this
change.  We waited for the transition to testing to start working on this, and
now that it's ready, we'll start with the uploads.

Greetings.
(...)
--
marcot