Re: testing migration of eb, libeb12 to libeb13

Tatsuya Kinoshita <tats@debian.org> writes:
> The eb 4.4.1-1 package is 208 days old and valid candidate for
> testing migration, but it is not yet in testing.  Why?  I couldn't
> find a problem in the eb package and the depending packages eblook,
> ebnetd, ebview and libeb-ruby.

It just needed a little bit of manual intervention from the release
team, as britney didn't know that all of these packages need to go in
together. I've now added a hint for that, the packages should go in
tonight.

Marc
--
BOFH #228:
That function is not currently supported, but Bill Gates assures us