next debian with wireless internet support

Hello team i am a big fan of the debian linux distro i was just
wondering if you haven't yet planned or developed for the wireless
broadband usb devices i would like to use debian for the internet and
ive been unsuccessful in being able to apply packages or patches to my
debian 5.0 system i have a hauwei e160e wireless usb dongle and also one
of my friends who also is a major debian fan/promoter he has a zte usb
broadband dongle anyway please let me know if this will be able to be
used in your next version 6.0 as i can access the internet with my
hauwei e160e wireless usb dongle with ubuntu/kubuntu 9.10 x64 so i
thought i would give you this input and look forward from hearing from
you and about the next debian the main thing is to be on the internet
with linux its safer more secure and not prone to viruses as windows is
anyway keep up the good work guys Kind Regards Wayne Place