RM: libxmlrpc3-java/testing [hppa kfreebsd-i386 kfreebsd-amd64] -- ROM; Blocks testing migration of new release

Hi,

Currently the migration of libxmlrpc3-java [1] to testing is blocked
because of build failure on certain architectures. But the build
failure is a tool chain issue [2] and not an issue with package
itself. It was suggested by Dann Frazier that -gcj binary packages be
removed from testing for the architectures where the build fails. [3]
So I am requesting the same.

The packages that need to be removed are:
1. libxmlrpc3-client-java-gcj
2. libxmlrpc3-common-java-gcj
3. libxmlrpc3-server-java-gcj
The architectures affected are hppa, kfreebsd-i386 and kfreebsd-amd64.

[1] http://packages.qa.debian.org/libx/libxmlrpc3-java.html
[3] http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=559967#26

Note: I am not subscribed to the list. Please CC me on the responses.

Thanks,
Onkar