Re: open issues with the hppa port
- To: Carlos O'Donell <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Cc: dann frazier <email@example.com>, Luk Claes <firstname.lastname@example.org>, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
- Subject: Re: open issues with the hppa port
- From: LaMont Jones <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Fri, 11 Sep 2009 14:01:24 -0600
- Message-id: <20090911200124.GA13646@mix.mmjgroup.com>
- Mail-followup-to: LaMont Jones <email@example.com>, Carlos O'Donell <firstname.lastname@example.org>, dann frazier <email@example.com>, Luk Claes <firstname.lastname@example.org>, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
- In-reply-to: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- References: <20090730145053.GW2493@mails.so.argh.org> <20090816112402.GA29392@mails.so.argh.org> <4A9D67FA.email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <20090909035322.GC7846@lackof.org> <email@example.com> <20090910170635.GD30900@lackof.org> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <20090911170637.GL30900@lackof.org> <email@example.com>
On Fri, Sep 11, 2009 at 02:06:36PM -0400, Carlos O'Donell wrote:
> On Fri, Sep 11, 2009 at 1:06 PM, dann frazier<firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> What happened to sarti? Loosing a box like that would certainly add
> load to the others.
Sarti failed to power on one day.
> >> >> Are you allowed to boot a kernel/initrd that I send you?
> >> > I don't see why not, assuming these changes don't add a risk of
> >> > producing bad binaries.
> >> To be safe, I think we should be throwing away the packages built when
> >> running the instrumented kernel. Is there a way we can do that? Can
> >> you find that out for me?
> > That would probably need to be answered by LaMont - he's the buildd
> > admin for these boxes.
> OK, I'll wait for LaMont to comment.
Simplest way is to change ~buildd/.forward-porters (or whatever it is)
to not send the logs to me. second best would be to tell me what not to