Re: scheduling ICU 4.2 transition
Luk Claes <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> Please upload now.
Great, glad we're ready. However, I'm getting ready to be gone without
email access for a week, and I have an RC bugfix in ICU 4.0.1 unstable
waiting to transition. I wouldn't want to introduce a new problem while
I'm not here to deal with it or possibly leave an RC buggy version of
4.0.1 sitting in squeeze for however long the transition takes.
Hopefully in one week when I get back, it will still be a good time. I
will plan on uploading then unless I hear otherwise. Thanks!