Re: scheduling ICU 4.2 transition
Philipp Kern <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
>> It's now been a full month since my first message about scheduling an
>> ICU 4.2 transition, and I have still not done an upload to unstable
>> because I am still waiting for a response. Again, with the utmost
>> respect and admiration for the hard work being done by the release team,
>> I think the new policy of coordinating library transitions won't work if
>> the response time is so long. Perhaps I'm misunderstanding the policy
>> and I should just upload to unstable?
> Please hold off if possible. We are currently blocked with britney (the
> testing migration tool) not coping with the vast amount of to-be-migrated
> packages. We hope to resolve this issue soon.
> However I agree that you should've get a reply. We are a bit understaffed
> and that britney runs in circles currently really doesn't help.
Thank you for the response. I will hold off. Should I check in again
in a few weeks, or is there something specific I should be monitoring
before I check in again? If there is a specific package or group of
packages that should migrate before I ask again, I'll just check the
status of those and not ask again until they are through. Thanks!