Re: Emails about testing migrations doubled

Salvatore Bonaccorso wrote:
Hi all

I didn't find anybody already pointed this out, if so please ignore
this ;-)

I'm the maintainer of giplet, and I noticed that in the last 3 days I
recived 3 times the "Debian testing watch" mail, "giplet 0.2.2-3
MIGRATED to testing" [1]. I noticed that it is not the only case with
this problem, see [2,3,4].

Unfortunately the job does not look at what was the previous situation, but makes the assumption that there was a successful britney run in between which did not happen in this case.

Cheers

Luk