Re: give-back blender on mipsel
Cyril Brulebois wrote:
> Adeodato Simó <email@example.com> (13/03/2009):
>> * Julien BLACHE [Thu, 12 Mar 2009 19:47:01 +0100]:
>>> Let's hope that will happen. Does it need to get rescheduled once
>> Yes, it’s rescheduled now. We’ll see what happens.
> Worked fine. Please could you also give back blender, which hit the same
> bug (for mipsel buildd folks: use of Breaks leads to FTBFS on mayer):
> gb blender_2.48a+dfsg-2 . mipsel
> I'm wondering whether there are plans to get this mipsel machine
> upgraded, or whether one has to keep a careful eye on both build
> statuses on mipsel and/or libav*'s migration to a Conflicts?
Yes, there are plans, though DSA is waiting for some out of band access
before upgrading AFAIK.