Re: Reverting the libmpc 0.1~r435-1 upload
* Sebastian Dröge [Sat, 14 Mar 2009 12:20:11 +0100]:
> I'll take a look at some packages in the next days and send an status
> update to those bugs, maybe raising the severity to important now...
Sure, important sounds fine to me, thanks.
> On another topic, shall I upload another sourcefull upload of
> gst-plugins-bad0.10 or wait until it has moved to testing after a binNMU
> against old libmpcdec?
If you have source changes, sure, it’s okay to upload it. If you were
planning in uploading only to rebuild against libmpcdec3, please let me
know, and I’ll schedule a Bin-NMU on amd64 instead.
- Are you sure we're good?
-- Rory and Lorelai