Re: RFC: gThumb upload for Lenny
* David Paleino [Thu, 26 Feb 2009 14:52:02 +0100]:
> On Thu, 26 Feb 2009 09:31:07 +0100, David Paleino wrote:
> > On Thu, 26 Feb 2009 00:35:08 +0100, Bart Martens wrote:
> > > Hello Luk,
> > > I suggest that David follows this approach for getting the critical bug
> > > fixed in stable :
> > > 1. file a temporary "serious" bug against gthumb 3:2.10.10-2
> > > to prevent it from entering testing,
> > There's no need for such a bug: why would we want to prevent it from entering
> > Squeeze? Once in testing, I can upload to s-p-u without any problem -- the
> > upload to t-p-u would just happen to makes things faster.
> Obviously, if RMs are ok with an upload to t-p-u, I'll do it that way, no need
> to pointlessly delay a fix.
Hello, not sure if this still needs reply from us. In case it wasn't
mentioned, I think an upload to p-u will work now, since the checks have
been relaxed by ftpmaster at our request.
The only caveat is that the fixed/new package will have to be in testing
by the time we want to release 5.0.1 (i.e., the check is delayed until
point release time).
Adeodato Simó dato at net.com.org.es
Debian Developer adeodato at debian.org
Listening to: Alanis Morissette - Tapes