Unblock request for avelsieve 1.9.7-6

Dear Release managers,

I'd like to request a freeze exception for avelsieve 1.9.7-6. It's
mainly a debconf translation update (added italian.po).

Other changes:
While I was preparing the upload I saw that I accidently didn't update
the README.Debian file with the last upload. Since it was complete
nonsense now, I changed it, too.
I got rid of some lintian warnings (e.g. added a 'set -e' to maintainer
scripts).
I added a README.source to conform to Policy 3.8.0.
And I added two lines (values to an array) to the sample config file.

After all it's nothing risky, so I'd be glad to see it unblocked.

Thanks,
Hauke